Well, we all knew it was coming… In this episode, the Buddies partake of Mike’s tasty-yet-not-too-sweet strawberry and whiskey lemonade as they discuss that most inevitable of topics, the latest Star Wars film.
Plus: Love for Altered Carbon! Smelly garbage dump drama! And of course, “Your Name” (The mega-successful anime, not, you know… the name of the person reading this).
“Not Too Sweet” Strawberry and Whiskey Lemonade
- 20oz Lemonade (I used Country Time, made slightly weaker than recommended)
- Stewed strawberry liquid
- 2-3oz Whiskey
- Clean and slice 1lb of strawberries
- Gently simmer sliced strawberries in half cup of water for 15 minutes, stirring occassionally
- Let stewed strawberries cool
- Strain out strawberry pulp and add strawberry liquid to lemonade (add to taste, scale up as desired)
- Add strawberry lemonade and ice to high ball glass, mix with 2-3oz whiskey