The Buddies stay on the health train by chugging kombucha grapefruit margaritas while exploring the batshit insane history of Marvel’s least favorite son, Captain Marvel.
Mike also recounts the horrors of throwing his son two separate 4th birthday parties in one weekend, from which he is still recovering as you read this.
Black Mirror and Electric Dreams then get compared and contrasted. Mostly contrasted.
Also: Shitty playdates! The joys of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (the TV show)! And the hidden costs of cutting the cord!
Ginger and Grapefruit Kombucha Margarita Recipe
- 1/4 cup Tequila
- 1/8 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/8 cup fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1/4 cup ginger kombucha (or whatever flavor works in a margarita!)
- Collins glass with salted rim (or add 1 teaspoon black lava sea salt)
- Add tequila, lime juice, grapefruit juice and simple syrup to a shaker, add ice and shake for 30 seconds
- Pour into salted glass (if desired, or pour and top with salt after)
- Top with kombucha, stir gently