The Buddies squeeze some Buddha’s Hand into S’mike’s take on The New Black cocktail and then explore the inspirations and hidden, disturbing implications of the much-lauded Black Mirror episode “USS Callister.”
Then it’s on to a late-night blind chocolate taste test, which goes… not so great.
Also: Old Man Yells at Cloud meets the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon! Cat Wars! Hilarity!
Buddha’s New Black Hand Cocktail:
1/4 ounce absinthe
2 ounces rye whiskey
1/2 ounce Averna Amaro
Dash orange or Angostura bitters
2 fingers of a Buddha’s Hand fruit
- Place absinthe in a chilled old-fashioned glass and swirl to coat glass
- Combine rye, Averna, bitters, and 1/2 cup ice in a mixing glass or a cocktail shaker
- Stir until outside of shaker is frosty, about 1 minute
- Strain into prepared glass
- Squeeze Buddha’s Hand over drink to release oils and add to glass